In recent times, wax pen juice has become a popular way to consume herbal extracts. It is a convenient and discreet way to get the benefits of your favorite herbs. But many people don’t know how to make wax pen juice themselves. This blog post will show you how to make your wax pen juice using a straightforward method.
- 1 What does an herbal extract wax pen juice, and why would you want to make your own?
- 1.1 The ingredients you’ll need to make your own herbal extract wax pen juice.
- 1.2 How to make your own herbal extract wax pen juice
- 1.3 The benefits of wax pen juice
- 1.4 FAQs
What does an herbal extract wax pen juice, and why would you want to make your own?
A herbal extract wax pen juice is a vape juice that uses wax as its main ingredient. Wax is a concentrated form of cannabis that can be up to four times as potent as regular marijuana. This property makes it ideal for people who want to get the most out of their vaping experience.
There are several reasons why you might want to make your wax pen juice:
- It’s much cheaper than buying pre-made vape juice.
- You can control the strength of the wax, meaning you can tailor the experience to your personal preferences.
- Making your wax pen juice is easy to experiment with different flavor combinations.
- ½ ounce of wax
- ½ cup of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin
- ¼ teaspoon of flavor concentrate
- A few drops of liquid nicotine (optional)
Place the wax in a heat-safe bowl and set it over a pot of boiling water. This will help to melt the wax more evenly. Once the wax is melted, remove the bowl from the heat, and stir in the propylene glycol. Add the flavor concentrate and mix well. Finally, add a few drops of liquid nicotine if you desire a more substantial hit.
Pour the wax pen juice into a clean bottle and store it in a cool, dark place. You can get it from a vape store online. When ready to use it, fill your wax pen with the juice and enjoy!
Wax pen juice is a very natural way to consume your herbs. There are no chemicals or solvents used in the process, so you can be sure that you’re getting all of the benefits of the plant material.
Another great benefit of wax pen juice is that it is incredibly potent. A little goes a long way, so you don’t need to use as much wax as you would with other methods of consuming herbs. This makes it an excellent option for those who want to get the most out of their herb vape experience.
Wax pen juice is also straightforward to make. All you need is a wax pen and some plant material. The process is simple and only takes a few minutes, so that you can be vaping your herbal wax in no time at all!
To make your wax pen juice:
- Start by mixing your desired propylene glycol (PG) ratio and vegetable glycerin (VG).
- Add in your concentrate or oil. If you’re using a pre-made concentrate, mix it with the PG/VG mixture until it is fully dissolved.
- If you’re making your concentrate, heat the mixture until it becomes liquid.
- Once everything is mixed together, pour it into a wax pen cartridge and enjoy!
When you make your wax pen juice, you have complete control over the ingredients that go into it. This means that you can choose to use all-natural ingredients or even add in your unique flavorings. You’ll also save money in the long run by making your wax pen juice, as it’s much cheaper than buying pre-made cartridges.
The most significant risk of making your wax pen juice is that you may not be able to get the perfect ratio of PG and VG. This can result in a sub-par vaping experience or, even worse, an unpleasant taste. It’s essential to experiment with different ratios until you find one that works for you. Another risk is using too much concentrate or oil, which can clog up your wax pen cartridge. If this happens, clean out the cartridge and start again.
Vaping is a great way to enjoy your favorite concentrates and oils, and by making your wax pen juice, you can save money and customize your experience. Be sure to mix everything carefully and experiment with different ratios until you find one that works for you. Happy vaping!