What about an adventure under a bright sky at the stroke of midnight? It is an undeniable thrill. Dubai draws swarms of revelers to see the display of fireworks that light up the sky in a magnificent view.
- Booking your first Dubai city tour with the best deals and offers
- Why choose the Dubai city tour even with a low budget
- What to expect after booking your city tour package
- The top-visited places on the Dubai city tour
- Thoughts of a tourist for Dubai marina hotel
Booking Your First Dubai City Tour with the Best Deals and Offers
A Visit to the City of Wonders!!
- Dubai is known worldwide for its beautiful landscapes and several adventures around the city.
- The Dubai tour starts gives you an outstanding opportunity to explore the history of this city.
- The tour stops to take a look at the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque. This is a perfect illustration of the Islamic architecture that was constructed in 1979.
- This Mosque is one of the most visited places too.
- Then, the tour stops at Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Public Beach, the tallest and most luxurious building globally.
- The journey stops to see the enchanting palm island and continues, and then you can see Atlantis hotel on the crescent of Palm Island.
Then the tour heads toward the road and drives through skyscrapers, and the term comes to an end at one of the shopping malls that’s the last destination
Why Choose the Dubai City Tour Even with a Low Budget
The possibilities of Dubai are endless. So if you thrive on the hustle and bustle, or need to step back from the stresses of A perfect city break or a welcome best prices of desert safari escape from the busy world on a beach, of modern life, the hotels of Dubai are ideal.
Dubai has become a powerhouse in the business world in addition to garnering a reputation for untold glamour and unparalleled levels of support. Since Dubai has become more and more frequent, these standards continue rising, and its shores grow – it is genuinely a fantastic metropolis in the making.
Dubai may seem restricted to celebrity and glamour standards; however, untold adventures are available. Use the prime desert Safari of Dubai as you ride horseback, taking in the sights and channeling your inner explorer. Take on the power of a 4×4 self-drive Safari and venture deeper into the untouched vistas of Arabia.
What to Expect After Booking Your City Tour Package
The tour begins with a pickup. We provide a comfortable vehicle to transport you. The car is spacious and powered by a solid air conditioner. The time starts where you can see the traditional boats, passing the Dubai creek called Dhows and on the other hand the Abra – a water taxi dhow after that we stop in the Dubai Museum.
The next stop is a stop at the Jumeirah Mosque- a dominant landmark of Dubai city food and one of the few mosques where non-Muslims are permitted to understand the heritage of the religion.
Continue your travel to Jumeirah, where you will pass by Jumeirah Beach, which boasts clean, white sand and crystal seawater. Then the Madinat Jumeirah, after which the journey continues to Burj Al Arab, a famous 7-star hotel, then Atlantis the Palm, a five-star resort including attractions for children and adults.
The car drives towards Sheikh Zayed Road, passing Burj Khalifa, the tower in the world, and Dubai Mall while returning back to a location. We can easily have our tours tailor-made for a larger group of people for at least four people.
You must put a request, and we shall have you sorted in no time. Upon completion of the tour, you will drop at your pick-up location or a prominent mall in Dubai.
The Top Visited Places on Dubai City Tour
- Gold Souq
- Dubai Creek
- Dubai Museum (Tickets Included)
- Abra one way Ride
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Jumeirah Beach
Burj Al Arab (Photo Stop)
- Madinat Jumeirah View
- Atlantis the Palm
- Dubai Marina
- Burj Khalifa (Photo Stop)
- Dubai Theater (Photo Stop)
- Zabeel Palace (Photo Stop)
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Drop your location off
Thoughts of a Tourist for Dubai Marina Hotel
The hotel was spotless and young, and the staff very professional—a fantastic chance from your typical formal resort. The room was quiet on the previous floor facing the marina and king-sized bed.
Breakfast was excellent with a lot of variety and appropriate for gluten-free regimes. You can also pick from 5 different daily choices if you do not enjoy the buffet.
The fitness center is small and enough to do some workouts, but the equipment is clean and recent. The pool area is somewhat small but ok for the number of people with it.
Because the hotel has a free shuttle bus, you can take it to J.B.R. beach. A taxi ride from the beach will cost.
There are a few meeting rooms and many workspaces, if you need to work, together with a table and table tennis for those breaks! The laundromat has iron boards and is cheap. Everything is recent and clean.