Where do you go when you have the day off? Maybe you catch up on some errands, maybe you get a workout in, or maybe you head over to your favorite coffee shop and spend an hour catching up on the news and latest posts from your favorite blogs. But what if you didn’t have to travel to any of these places? What if they were all right in front of you? Avelo Airlines reservation wants to make all of this possible by providing direct service from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) to Redmond, Washington, located just outside of Seattle itself!
Top 5 things to do in Redmond
1) Visit the iconic Pike Place Market
Avelo Airlines is excited to offer Avelo flights to Seattle! The Emerald City is home to amazing sights, great food, and friendly people. And what better way to experience it than with Avelo? Here are the top five things to do in Redmond: 1) Ride around on an old-fashioned cable car; 2) Find more than 250 different kinds of craft beer at Fremont Brewing Company; 3) Take a free walking tour of Pioneer Square; 4) Feed the ducks at Gasworks Park or Lake Union Park; 5) Experience the many flavours of Pike Place Market. Book your flight today for exclusive discounts when you mention Avelo Airlines!
2) Enjoy waterfront views at Seattle’s Museum of Flight
Avelo Airlines is proud to fly into Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, one of the busiest airports in the United States. From there, it’s just a short drive or bus ride into the city of Redmond. And what a city it is! Here are the top things to do according to Avelo Flights crew members who fly into Seattle regularly.
1. Get a birds-eye view of the city at the Museum of Flight. Located on the waterfront, this museum has an observation deck where you can watch planes take off and land, and get a great view of downtown Seattle and Mount Rainier in the distance.
2. Visit Microsoft’s campus. From flying over it as we approach the airport to navigate its grounds, our Avelo flight crews have spent many hours exploring Microsoft’s world headquarters in Redmond. There’s always something new to see, says Captain Cory Beaman. Even if you’ve been here before.
3. Take a walk around Lake Sammamish State Park . . . perhaps on your way from visit No. 2 above? It might be tempting to spend all day exploring the inside of buildings at Microsoft, but don’t forget about some time outdoors! There are plenty of trails around Lake Sammamish State Park for hiking, biking, and other outdoor activities. One favorite destination among locals?
3) Hike scenic trails at Tiger Mountain
Avelo Airlines is excited to offer Avelo flights to Redmond, WA! This beautiful city is home to many outdoor activities perfect for a weekend getaway. One of the most popular attractions is hiking the scenic trails at Tiger Mountain. The views from the summit are breathtaking and well worth the trek. Remember, Avelo Flights can take you there so you don’t have to worry about parking or renting a car. And with the convenience of our service, you’ll be able to explore this gorgeous destination without missing out on any adventures.
4) Tour Microsoft campus and its Visitor Canter
1. Avelo Airlines offers flights to Redmond, home of Microsoft. 2. A visit to the Microsoft campus is a must for any fan of technology. 3. The Visitor Canter is a great place to start your tour. 4. You can also take a look at the original Xbox console and gaming accessories. 5. If you’re lucky, you might even catch a glimpse of Bill Gates himself! 6. Avelo Flights makes it easy and affordable to get to Redmond. 7. So book your flight today and start planning your trip!
5) Shop at Bellevue Square Mall
Bellevue Square is the perfect place to start your shopping spree in Redmond. Plus, Avelo Airlines offers a discount on Avelo flights destination when you shop at Bellevue Square Mall. Take a trip to the Cascade Crossing Shopping Center: The Cascade Crossing Shopping Center is located right next door to JCPenney and features 15 shops and restaurants, such as Hollister Co., Brooks Brothers, and Nordstrom Rack.
Experience great views of Lake Washington from University Plaza on a beautiful day: If you’re taking an Avelo flight to Seattle, stop by University Plaza – there’s plenty of parking available nearby. Spend some time enjoying views of Lake Washington from their rooftop lounge – it’s just stepping away from our Redmond airport terminal.
Get sushi with friends at Umi Sushi Bar & Grill in downtown Kirkland: Explore Kirkland’s quaint downtown and stop by Umi Sushi Bar & Grill for some delicious sushi.